I PON SCHOOL AGAIN!!!
This time, I do not feel guilty or whatsoever. Maybe because of the overwhelming anxiety of the release of our results. Now life seems so meaningless to me. Err, not exactly lah. Ystd, I'd chiong-ed 10 full discs of Full House, the korean drama borrowed from Mel. Starring Song Hui Qiao and a hot guy Rain! If I'm not wrong, Rain is the k-star Vanessa(my ex tbone senior) has been oogling and going crazy over! Yes, he's damn cute! Awww. Initially when I watched the 1st episode, I didnt really like it. It looked like a boring old drama to me. After that the story grew more and more interesting and intensing, having a 4 sided love thingy. Oooh. Rain~!!=x
Oh yar, so ystd I slept at 5 am!! Or in other words, I'd watched until 5am. Which is like, another 2 hrs or so to school? But nah, I skipped school. Woke up at 1 to continue one more disc, before goin to interchange to meet Jan. She ponned school too, to suntan. She likes it tan. Weird girl. Lol. Met up with Jaslynn, Kelwin, Chun Hoe and Vicnan. They just went off babbling on their own stuff while I sat and listened. They went to pool and I went home to continue 6 more discs. Damnit. I'm addicted. But thinking of the fact that only 7 more discs are left, I'm feeling quite depressed. I hope that I wont get addicted and throw my hours watching, but on the other hand, I hope this show will go on forever. It's too nice~ My heart aches with it and I cried like nobody's business for hours and hours. Even though when the scene wasnt that sad, there were just some hidden-meanings, some irony that kinda hurt me.
And oh yar! My cg mate told me that my ct told the class O level results will only be out on next Monday or Tuesday!! Argh!! WHYYyYYyY~~?? I though it was like already a confirmed case to be released on this Friday?? Grrrrrr.. Damn the system.